Saturday, January 26, 2008

NHL All Star Game

In my opinion i think that was one of the worst NHL All Star skills competition i have ever seen ...
The NHL has to do a better job of promoting the sport, if that was my first time ever watching hockey i think i would have been turned off for life. The highlight for me was the hardest slapshot contest but even that was weak...

They could have done a way better job of just about everything, the interviews were boring and it seem like they just threw the weekend together on a last minute basis... There was no hype there was no flash and it seemed like it was unorganized!

All in all i would have rated it a 2.5-3/10

On another note, we took Kodi to the vet today and i was very very happy with her! She didn't make a fuss while she got her shots and all the vitals checked out 100%. She is the proper weight and the vet says that she is healthy!
We also registered for puppy training classes. This starts next week and i'm pretty excited about it. I think that we are going to try to get her to go to all the dog training we can! And if she's good at it maybe we will register her into Chinese school, swimming lessons, kumon and hire her a private tutor! ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? no piano lessons? I'm sure the M-I-L could get you a good deal. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, em, I did help my own small dog to play some tunes, way back then.
Mytmouse's dog may be too big for the piano, he can try to teach her to use her paws to pound on his drum set.
M-I-L

snerk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
snerk said...

ahahaha my mom commented :D
kodi better be a good swimmer... or she'd let down the breed!

Anonymous said...

Kodi needs vocal lessons, stat. We're lacking singers in the worship team ministry! Or, could she do soundroom? She could just sit there, press buttons and adjust volumes for us! I can train her to do powerpoint, too. Easy peesy.

-Jo