Saturday, January 19, 2008

A New Addition To The Family


No its not what you think, we are not having kids. But we did get a new addition to our family!
Her name is Kodi-May. She is 6 weeks old and she is FANTASTIC!
My wife's first dog and my second, I never thought i would want another dog after May passed away but talking to some friends i got convinced, I still miss May very much but i know she had a great long and happy life!
I don't to think about what's going to happen 10 years or so down the road, but for now we will love Kodi as much as we possibly c,an!

I am extra excited seeing the smile on my wife's face! She's always wanted a dog and she always wanted a lab. Now she's got everything that she's dreamed about!

I knew going to the breeders that there was a high chance we would come back with a dog, i told everyone about 85% chance. But i knew my wife was thinking 99%. And seeing her happy really makes me happy!

Hopefully we can give this new dog a great home, i wish we had a bit bigger place with less carpet. But we have always got by with what we have. I'm pretty sure we can make it work!

It's funny cause now we want to get all these new toys, dishes, crates, blankets ... ect for Kodi.

One thing i said was that when we have kids we would not spoil them, but were not off to a very good start. I know i'm a sucker for stuff, and i know that i'm a sucker to please my wife. I guess maybe that's not such a bad thing.

So if you get a chance drop on by and say hi to Kodi-May

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Wow, that was a quick acquisition in light of your meanderings 4 days ago!