Monday, January 14, 2008

Gutter cleaning ...

We found out that our stupid roof was leaking a while back, and because of the rainfall we've been having our roof starting leaking again ..
I climbed up to the attic to take a peek and found out that there was no wet spots which seemed kind of odd ..
My wife suggested that maybe we had to call someone to clean the gutters .. clean the gutters??? whats that???
Being a house owner sucks sometimes ... there so many little maintenance things you have to do that no one tells you about ..
My wife suggested that we call someone to clean out our gutters, since it's never been done before.
Who needs to call someone i thought, my dad never called anyone to fix things he just did it himself ... (aren't dad's amazing sometimes) I'm so useless at fixing things but i do like to give it a try.
So i woke up in the morning and headed to Sears, luckily i did a bit of research on the internet and found out a wet/dry vac can do the the job! I was thinking do i want to spend a few hundred dollars and call someone or try to do it myself...
I climbed a ladder and started sucking all the sludge and crap out of our gutter. After about half an hour it was finally done, i was so happy that i save some money and got a new wet/dry vac! so if you dont mind a little bit of work you can save yourself a bunch of money by this simple purchase.
i hope this works cause i havent the faintest idea on how to fix a roof..

No comments: