Thursday, January 24, 2008

Don't waste my time asking for my opinion!

This kinda irks me ..

Do you have friends that ask you for your opinion, but they already know what they are going to do.
This really pisses me off, if you are to ask someone for an opinion, you should actually listen to it. If you have your mind made up already then why ask? Your just wasting your time, and more importantly my time!

Why do people do this? for confirmation that its OK for you to be stupid? If your mind is made up just say " this is what I'm going to be doing this " not "what do you think of this ... I would like your opinion on it."

What you should have said was " I want your opinion on this but i have already made up my mind so just agree with my stupidity and my irrational thinking" don't justify what your going to do, just do it, suffer the consequences and be on your way ....

Maybe I'm grumpy cause i had to leave my dog at home by herself and when i came home she poo'd, Or maybe the compounding sucky play of the Vancouver Canucks.. Maybe we should just get rid of all the forwards and put 2 Luongo's in net. The scoring would be the same, and we would probably get more wins and a better goals against average!

So if you ever want to ask me for my opinion and you have already made up your mind please don't waste my time. But I'm always up for sharing what I think and my opinions if you legitimately want to know it.

No comments: