Friday, February 29, 2008

I Hate The Moj !!!!

Has anyone ever noticed that idiot that is on before the Canucks games on Sportsnet?
The Moj is the curse of the Vancouver Canucks, every time he makes a prediction it is ALWAYS the opposite. I am almost convinced he works for BC lotteries ... if you ever want to make money bet against what that fool has to say ... I don't think he has ever been right!

His quote is that he "lays the hammer down!" Someone on the Canucks should lay the hammer down on him. I dont' mind if he makes wrong predictions on any other team. But he should just leave the Canucks out of his predictions. Maybe he can say they will lose every game so we can win one once in a while ...

How long are we going to be mediocre for? Should Nonis have made a big trade? I'm not blaming him but we can't build a team blow it up build it blow it up forever ... at some point you will have to make a decision ... hopefully i can eat my words again and the Canucks will make the playoffs and go far ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"hopefully i can eat my words again and the Canucks will make the playoffs and go far ..."

I remember the last time you used this phrase 'eat my words' about the Superbowl and you did end up eating your words. But this time... I think you're pretty safe.