Monday, February 4, 2008

Eating my words

What a fantastic finish to the SuperBowl!
I am eating my words, i said that it would have been a blowout. New England cant be beat ect .. ect ..
I have to admit that was one of the best Superbowls i have ever watched. Congrats to the Giants. I really didnt think they could do it. I thought it was just a matter of how many point the Pats wanted to score.
I think im not the only one that counted the Giants out, i dont think the rest of the word gave them much of a chance either ..
I was amazed how disciplined they were, Brady had an ok game but the Giants scored when it counted .. i am still in shock at the outcome of the game. Usually SuperBowls are overatted and all hype but this was a great game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all my years that I've know you, this is the first time that I've ever seen you wrong ... hahaha.

It was a bit of yawner for the first 1/2 but that last quarter ... phenomenal finish! I know some pretty depressed people in Boston today.